The system cannot take reservations in the same day, always starting tomorrow.
Valencia Camper Park
Camping & Motorhome Area
The perfect Base Camp to visit the city of Valencia and its surroundings. In a quiet and wooded environment, surrounded by nature but very close to the city, and next to a Metro stop that connects directly with the center of Valencia, or with its beaches.
We offer all the services and comforts: closed area and with video surveillance, personal attention, toilets and large showers without coins, draining and loading of water, high-speed Wi-Fi, sinks, washing machines and dryer, children’s swings, outdoor gym for adults , swimming pool in long summer season, tourist information, sale of Metro tickets, Valencia Tourist Cards and tickets to the Oceanographic and the City of Arts and Sciences.
Our Bar-restaurant offers delicious homemade food, paellas, tapas, barbecues, a mini-market of basic products, fresh bread every morning …
If you come to Valencia with a motorhome, caravan, van or tent, Valencia Camper Park is your best option. You can make your reservation online here and, if you want to know how to get there, Google Maps will bring you directly to our door.
OPEN ALL YEAR
Always open, always at your service
NEAR A METRO STOP
Into Valencia city center in only 25 minutes
Motorhomes, caravans, vans and tents
With solarium, open in a long summer season
TOILETS AND SHOWERS
Heated, suitable for disabled people, without coins.
Pets wellcome, no surcharges
WI-FI 600 MB FIBER
Free and with coverage throughout the premises
WASTED WATERS DRAIN
Draining and loading of water, own treatment plant
What do our customers think?
Just what the Doctor ordered. Good level sites. Choice of 4 amp or 6 amp supply. Good for late arrivals till 22h. Charming receptionist. Nice swimming pool. Simple resto is a bonus. Showers included in price.
Brilliant place to stay. Great value for money – especially as this place has a pool! The staff are really helpful and the showers are hot and not on a push button. The metro is only a short walk and the bar was great. Would definitely go back..
We can really recommed this Palace! Close to Valencia with train, you can buy the ticket at the campsite. Friendly straff and we had the best Paella ever at the resturant 😀. We will definitely come back again.
We stayed at the Camper Park whilst visiting Valencia for a few days.
The staff were very welcoming on arrival and gave us really helpful advice about travelling into and around the city. They really seemed to enjoy meeting and helping people.
WE ARE HERE
Calle Universo, s/n
46117, Bétera – Valencia
Only 12 kms from the city and near a metro stop that conects you with the center of Valencia in 25 minutes
39° 34’ 46.4″ N / 0° 26’ 42.0″ W
Vehicle access hours:
Opens at 8:30 — Closes at 22:30
Camping & Motorhomes Area in Valencia
FORMAT AND PRICES OF A CAMPER AREA, CAMPING *** SERVICES
And near a Metro stop!
Quietness, ease, comfort and security. Everything you need (no more, no less) to make your stop in Valencia comfortable, safe, well connected and at a reasonable price!See the RATES
In Valencia Camper Park we offer you:
- Privileged location to visit the city of Valencia.
- 3-star campsite at affordable Camper Park prices.
- Personal attention (reception, maintenance and cleaning)
- Perimeter fenced, and closed at night
- Abundant trees, tranquility and green areas.
- Ecological: photovoltaic electricity and waste treatment.
- Compacted and leveled soil.
- Large hot showers, no coins, always open.
- Tourist information, brochures and maps.
- 1.2 km from the town of Bétera (22,000 inhabitants).
- Video surveillance 24 hours.
- We sell Metro tickets.
- Valencia Tourist Cards.
- Oceanographic and Arts and Sciences City Ticket Office
- Bar-restaurant, with sunny terrace.
- Sangria, tapas, barbecue and wood-fired paellas.
- Fresh bread every morning.
- Picnic area, with large tables and stone benches.
- Friendly environment for cycling routes.
- Sinks with hot and cold water.
- Pitches without or with electricity: 4 or 6 amps.
- Swimming pool in wide summer season.
- Mediterranean climate, sun all year round.
- Washers and dryer, coin operated.
- Swings and playground.
- Walking area and petanque.
- Bio-healthy circuit: outdoor gym.
- Drinking water charge for tanks (40 liters, 50 cent)
- Well water, free.
- Free parking for cars or trailers.
- Golf Club and Riding School very close.
- Repair service – mobile workshop, with Recaravan
- All essential services for the traveler..